Anger Management, Counselling & CBT in Central London
- We are a professional partnership of anger management counsellors and CBT therapists based in London, providing one-to-one therapy to help you to work through problems with anger, and to find more helpful, positive responses to the tensions and stresses of modern life.
Approximately 1 in 4 people say they worry about how angry they sometimes feel. Excessive anger can be detrimental to your emotional, mental and physical health. We work to help you to develop more healthy, constructive ways to express anger.
- A partnership of therapists, psychologists and counsellors in central London
- A forward-looking, solution-focused approach to managing problem anger
- All House therapists are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
- A deeply held belief that positive change is possible for all our clients
Red alert: problem anger
Though we evolved with anger as an adaptive emotion, excessive anger is a common and growing problem which has detrimental effects on our health and relationships. Psychological therapies such as CBT, ACT and mindfulness are proving helpful for relieving this 'problem anger'. Read...
Advances in Anger Management
This report from the American Psychological Association looks at psychologist Howard Kassinove's research into the therapeutic approaches that are most helpful in dealing with problem anger, including relaxation, cognitive therapy and skill development. Read...
Anger management animation
Animation director and illustrator Steve May created this great little video about anger as one of several shorts inspired by the experiences of real teens dealing with real issues. Read...
Anger Sickness in Korea
Our psychological problems are shaped by our socio-cultural environment. In Korea, what we might refer to as 'problem anger' is known as 'fire sickness' and is seemingly caused by emotional suppression for the good of the collectivist culture Read...